Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Architecture Lights Nature Travels Belum Caves, a natural deep freezer

Belum Caves, a natural deep freezer

DSC07582DSC07572DSC07573DSC07575 

Shots taken at Belum caves during my visit a couple of days back. They were as cold as deep freezer and stunning. We are shown to 400m only because of the lack of time.

Sasidhar Kareti
Add Comment
Architecture, Lights, Nature, Travels
Friday, May 10, 2013
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

Weekly Posts

  • August welcome
    August welcome
        Seasonal flowers started blossoming before august comes. Nature welcomes every season with handful of blessings. The option whether to ...
  • Face moods
    Face moods
    We have drawn faces for the eggs before we make a roast from them. It looked interesting and funny. I thought of posting ...
  • Alien visit
    Alien visit
    I saw a UFO's flashing visit in the sky when I was trying to catch some snaps of sky at night...
  • Season monsoon: Jag shot
    Season monsoon: Jag shot
  • Bangalore Christmas 2015
    Bangalore Christmas 2015
  • Dew spots
    Dew spots
    Some variety flowers looks attractive in the garden Morning bliss Dragon fly flower caught in the forest Flower that looks l...
  • Mickey mandharam
    Mickey mandharam
           This mandharam flower in our garden looks like mickey mouse for me. Isn't it?        
  • Tree in the forest
    Tree in the forest
    A tree with leaves at almost peak near a college shows the rising levels of green house gases in the atmosphere.
  • Liquid tree
    Liquid tree
    A tree stem looked like a bouncing drop in the forest on being cut.
  • Forests under fire
    Forests under fire
    Forests set ablaze to make the use of forest lands for the other purposes. I wish people get awareness on the deforestation very sooner ...

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer