Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Nature To be hanged till birth

To be hanged till birth

DSC08560-1

We know how death sentences are made, they sound “to be hanged till death”. But what kind of hanging is this? Nature’s is  ever mysterious and inspiring. If we put aside thinking about the mysterious part, I would admire the inspirational part of it. The pupa is the turning point in life. The choice to become a butterfly or die a caterpillar lies with the decision of how strong you can hold the circumstances around you. May the pupa turn into a beautiful butterfly and suck my garden flowers.

Sasidhar Kareti
Add Comment
Nature
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

Weekly Posts

  • Best Friends
    Best Friends
    It was my best present on my birthday to be gifted.
  • Season monsoon: Jag shot
    Season monsoon: Jag shot
  • Thorn origin
    Thorn origin
    We were gone for a walking adventure over 12km outskirts of the town. We really enjoyed the adventure and caught  some weird species of bi...
  • Face moods
    Face moods
    We have drawn faces for the eggs before we make a roast from them. It looked interesting and funny. I thought of posting ...
  • Dew spots
    Dew spots
    Some variety flowers looks attractive in the garden Morning bliss Dragon fly flower caught in the forest Flower that looks l...
  • New year beach shoot!
    New year beach shoot!
      The beach is never changed after the ever trending news about the dooms day. People were seen shooting their pictures and paddling the...
  • The color of happiness
    The color of happiness
    These shots were taken in a happy shoots. Happy shoots! I love them. Every face smiles poses candid to my lens and the fun and enjoyment...
  • Open chance
    Open chance
    This was scene seen in the Jawahar Barathi degree college in Kavali. It seemed to me like the organization offering the students a open cha...
  • 'Ant'icipating nectar
    'Ant'icipating nectar
    An ant seemed to be looking anticipatively for the nectar in my garden.
  • Planetori’moon’
    Planetori’moon’
           I have a strong desire of taking full moon picture with my general digital camera which I use it for the taking other snaps too. Whe...

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer