Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Nights People Photoshoots Twilight Meanwhile in the break of orange album shoot

Meanwhile in the break of orange album shoot

DSC07272(1)DSC07273(1)DSC07302(2)DSC07307(1)

 

These stunning twilight shots were taken in the break time of ‘orange’ album shoot by my brother Naveen.

People in the photographs

Naveen & Siva(from the top)

Sasidhar Kareti
Add Comment
Nights, People, Photoshoots, Twilight
Saturday, April 27, 2013
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

Weekly Posts

  • Season monsoon: Jag shot
    Season monsoon: Jag shot
  • Face moods
    Face moods
    We have drawn faces for the eggs before we make a roast from them. It looked interesting and funny. I thought of posting ...
  • Reflections
    Reflections
                 It was a nice view of the temple lights reflecting in a near by lake. It may not reflect new dimensio...
  • Dew spots
    Dew spots
    Some variety flowers looks attractive in the garden Morning bliss Dragon fly flower caught in the forest Flower that looks l...
  • How's my style?
    How's my style?
    A grasshopper posed a still when I was taking photographs in the fields.
  • Best Friends
    Best Friends
    It was my best present on my birthday to be gifted.
  • Thorn origin
    Thorn origin
    We were gone for a walking adventure over 12km outskirts of the town. We really enjoyed the adventure and caught  some weird species of bi...
  • Open chance
    Open chance
    This was scene seen in the Jawahar Barathi degree college in Kavali. It seemed to me like the organization offering the students a open cha...
  • 'Ant'icipating nectar
    'Ant'icipating nectar
    An ant seemed to be looking anticipatively for the nectar in my garden.
  • Planetori’moon’
    Planetori’moon’
           I have a strong desire of taking full moon picture with my general digital camera which I use it for the taking other snaps too. Whe...

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer