Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Places Queens land, Chennai

Queens land, Chennai

     We planned for a short tour in this semester. It’s our second tour officially from the college. It may not be a tour actually but can be called as a holiday trip in some sense. DSC06562As we planned, we started earlier in the morning from Kavali, our home town. We picked up our friends on the way and headed to Chennai. After a short journey( I actually think we haven’t noticed the time enjoying the journey) we reached Chennai.
     Our driver stopped the vehicle at this sign board. I thought the same just like you are thinking now by looking at the photo beside. “What is the need to stop here, why can’t we just ‘go slow’” is the question I guess your minds are filled up with. If so, you are mistaken just like I did. Later I came to know that is the border of Chennai and there had a check post at which we have to take permission for vehicles from other states to roam in the city. 
     After going a distance on the constructing roads we reached ‘Queensland’, the amusement park.
It could not caught my attention that we are in the city as it did before ten years back when I visited Chennai.
DSC06563
The photo you are seeing is the shot taken at its entrance. I thought it won’t be much delightful entering in to it, but I was wrong.







DSC06565


This was a old horse cart placed at the entrance of the ‘Queensland’ attracting people coming in. DSC06573




The photo on the left is ‘the free fall tower’, the most thrilling experience you will get that you won’t be forgetting the feel of falling freely from a height of 150ft.

DSC06606
This is the ‘cable car’ from which we can see the whole queens land from a top moving angle. I just loved taking freaky photographs from that heights.
DSC06622
DSC06623 DSC06630
The above are the some of the photographs that I have taken from the ‘cable car’. The bottom right one is the ‘roller coaster’. It was my first roller coaster ride. I really enjoyed it than any other.
DSC06680
An old car stood interesting for the visitors. No one just can’t pass away from it by not taking a snap.
DSC06690







A short guy entertaining the visitors can be seen in the photograph on the right.


*Click on the photographs to see them enlarged.
Sasidhar Kareti
Add Comment
Places
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

Weekly Posts

  • Best Friends
    Best Friends
    It was my best present on my birthday to be gifted.
  • Season monsoon: Jag shot
    Season monsoon: Jag shot
  • Thorn origin
    Thorn origin
    We were gone for a walking adventure over 12km outskirts of the town. We really enjoyed the adventure and caught  some weird species of bi...
  • Face moods
    Face moods
    We have drawn faces for the eggs before we make a roast from them. It looked interesting and funny. I thought of posting ...
  • Dew spots
    Dew spots
    Some variety flowers looks attractive in the garden Morning bliss Dragon fly flower caught in the forest Flower that looks l...
  • New year beach shoot!
    New year beach shoot!
      The beach is never changed after the ever trending news about the dooms day. People were seen shooting their pictures and paddling the...
  • The color of happiness
    The color of happiness
    These shots were taken in a happy shoots. Happy shoots! I love them. Every face smiles poses candid to my lens and the fun and enjoyment...
  • Open chance
    Open chance
    This was scene seen in the Jawahar Barathi degree college in Kavali. It seemed to me like the organization offering the students a open cha...
  • 'Ant'icipating nectar
    'Ant'icipating nectar
    An ant seemed to be looking anticipatively for the nectar in my garden.
  • Fuel conservation
    Fuel conservation
    This was the funny quote on my newly bought T-shirt giving a humorous touch for the environment conservation mission. 

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer