Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Nights Pioneered the Diwali celebrations

Pioneered the Diwali celebrations


DSC07695
DSC07632DSC07692
DSC07733
DSC07627-1DSC07749
          
          One of the joyful cultural festivals in India that people likely to celebrate passionately is ‘Diwali’, the festival of colors. Diwali of this year is also expected to be cheerful and colorful as previous years but, the pouring rain from the last two days disappointed the people especially the children as well as the firework shopkeepers. I thought it would going to be celebrated without fireworks this year. Rain doesn’t stopped by the evening. The people become desperate and obsessed with the desire of celebrating the festival at any cost by this night. Everyone started lightening candles and children started firing crackers in their corridors. They even started celebrating on flooding roads. Rain took a step back and paused a while. The celebrations made in that time touched the skies and finally ‘pioneered the way of celebrating this festival’.
           Diwali not only brings the immense joy and prosperity but it also brings the greatest threat to the life on earth by the release of carbon effluents into environment. The reason behind celebrating this festival is happened to bring health and happiness to everyone. Let us embrace the happiness in our safe hands.
HAVE A SAFE AND COLORFUL DIWALI!


Sasidhar Kareti
1 Comment
Nights
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

1 comments:

avatar
Reply
Anonymous delete December 18, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Hi to you all, I read a lot your work here, you are giving good information with good information! This web page is much helpfull!
I´m Andrea, I was born on Glasgow, and I am going to be a follower of this web page, my hobbies you may don´t want to know them but I say them anyway I love online poker as well as tv shows, and I also play a lot Rhiana on my bedroom, I´m single at the moment so boys watch out for me....just kidding :)! I once tried online dating it didn´t work out very well....
I made this comment cause as I previously said I really like your web site I also have a forum just as you, but mine is vey different from this, it is about playing poker without having to make a deposit....:)
I will also have to apologize by my language it was the only way I get to talk with you....Kiss to everybody, See you guys tomorrow

Weekly Posts

  • Season monsoon: Jag shot
    Season monsoon: Jag shot
  • Reflections
    Reflections
                 It was a nice view of the temple lights reflecting in a near by lake. It may not reflect new dimensio...
  • How's my style?
    How's my style?
    A grasshopper posed a still when I was taking photographs in the fields.
  • In a hallucination
    In a hallucination
    Not all white liquids are milk and not all red stuff contain blood. I thought every living being on earth know this...
  • Meadows
    Meadows
  • Awhh..I'm scared..!
    Awhh..I'm scared..!
    A dragonfly's head looks like a skull with expression 'awhh...i'm scared'.....look at its head, you'll get it..!
  • Diwali in the skies 2k14
    Diwali in the skies 2k14
      Diwali this year has been more traditional and funnier than that of Diwali in the past few years. The lights of joy filled me enough e...
  • Invaded..
    Invaded..
    My running feet stopped at those creatures. the tree was some weird and a motherland to them. My lens pointing out was a alien invasion fo...
  • Bangalore Christmas 2015
    Bangalore Christmas 2015
  • Still to rise
    Still to rise
    These flower buds looked so attractive this morning...!

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer