Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Festivals Journalistic Sea Shores Vehicles Off the sail

Off the sail

A boat was seen anchored in a small canal. It was the only one kept far from the shore seems to be like if it has no work to do with.

Sasidhar Kareti
Add Comment
Festivals, Journalistic, Sea Shores, Vehicles
Sunday, January 2, 2011
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

Weekly Posts

  • Dew spots
    Dew spots
    Some variety flowers looks attractive in the garden Morning bliss Dragon fly flower caught in the forest Flower that looks l...
  • Tree in the forest
    Tree in the forest
    A tree with leaves at almost peak near a college shows the rising levels of green house gases in the atmosphere.
  • Rock like tree
    Rock like tree
    I found this weird tree that seems like a rock stem in plains.....!Isn't it..!
  • A Eye Feast View for a Better Start
    A Eye Feast View for a Better Start
    It was a fine sunny day,I was looking for a portrait to capture for a better start of my blog 'snaps can speak'. I walked all over t...
  • Thorn origin
    Thorn origin
    We were gone for a walking adventure over 12km outskirts of the town. We really enjoyed the adventure and caught  some weird species of bi...
  • Vague tree in plains
    Vague tree in plains
    This was the only tree with fresh buds I found in the plains of play ground....
  • Invaded..
    Invaded..
    My running feet stopped at those creatures. the tree was some weird and a motherland to them. My lens pointing out was a alien invasion fo...
  • Living up ahead
    Living up ahead
     Toddy making is one of the livelihoods for the people of India. It is appeared mostly in the villages. People working in the fields enjoy...
  • A wallpaper still
    A wallpaper still
    I wonder when I clicked the photo like this. It's seems to be taken from the professional SLR but all my photos are taken from SONY DSC3...
  • Still to rise
    Still to rise
    These flower buds looked so attractive this morning...!

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer