Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Events Its 3rd birthday of ‘Snaps Can Speak’

Its 3rd birthday of ‘Snaps Can Speak’

DSC00823

Its been 2 years since I started showing the world what I see through my lenses. What I’m today is not what I was exactly 2 years ago. It is ‘how I was?’ these 2 years. ‘Snaps Can Speak’ helped me rise my skill in photography to a better extent. If camera is my equipment ‘SCS’ is its screen and these spectacles are my viewfinder. I wish a very happy  3rd birthday to Snaps Can Speak!!:)

Sasidhar Kareti
Add Comment
Events
Saturday, December 1, 2012
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

Weekly Posts

  • Season monsoon: Jag shot
    Season monsoon: Jag shot
  • Face moods
    Face moods
    We have drawn faces for the eggs before we make a roast from them. It looked interesting and funny. I thought of posting ...
  • Reflections
    Reflections
                 It was a nice view of the temple lights reflecting in a near by lake. It may not reflect new dimensio...
  • Dew spots
    Dew spots
    Some variety flowers looks attractive in the garden Morning bliss Dragon fly flower caught in the forest Flower that looks l...
  • How's my style?
    How's my style?
    A grasshopper posed a still when I was taking photographs in the fields.
  • Best Friends
    Best Friends
    It was my best present on my birthday to be gifted.
  • Alien visit
    Alien visit
    I saw a UFO's flashing visit in the sky when I was trying to catch some snaps of sky at night...
  • Thorn origin
    Thorn origin
    We were gone for a walking adventure over 12km outskirts of the town. We really enjoyed the adventure and caught  some weird species of bi...
  • Planetori’moon’
    Planetori’moon’
           I have a strong desire of taking full moon picture with my general digital camera which I use it for the taking other snaps too. Whe...
  • Awhh..I'm scared..!
    Awhh..I'm scared..!
    A dragonfly's head looks like a skull with expression 'awhh...i'm scared'.....look at its head, you'll get it..!

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer