Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Abstract Journalistic Selective Color Dedicated to all my friends

Dedicated to all my friends

DSC00677

Dedicated to all my friends who stood beside me in moving a step forward in hard situations <3

Sasidhar Kareti
Add Comment
Abstract, Journalistic, Selective Color
Sunday, December 2, 2012
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

Weekly Posts

  • Season monsoon: Jag shot
    Season monsoon: Jag shot
  • Reflections
    Reflections
                 It was a nice view of the temple lights reflecting in a near by lake. It may not reflect new dimensio...
  • How's my style?
    How's my style?
    A grasshopper posed a still when I was taking photographs in the fields.
  • Alien visit
    Alien visit
    I saw a UFO's flashing visit in the sky when I was trying to catch some snaps of sky at night...
  • Awhh..I'm scared..!
    Awhh..I'm scared..!
    A dragonfly's head looks like a skull with expression 'awhh...i'm scared'.....look at its head, you'll get it..!
  • Face moods
    Face moods
    We have drawn faces for the eggs before we make a roast from them. It looked interesting and funny. I thought of posting ...
  • In a hallucination
    In a hallucination
    Not all white liquids are milk and not all red stuff contain blood. I thought every living being on earth know this...
  • Brooks beside brook
    Brooks beside brook
    I found this one when I went to take some snaps. It's wonder that my cap with its name 'brooks' looks appropriate beside a broo...
  • Meadows
    Meadows
  • Invaded..
    Invaded..
    My running feet stopped at those creatures. the tree was some weird and a motherland to them. My lens pointing out was a alien invasion fo...

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer