Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Journalistic Nature Travels Bhairavakona tour: Never planned place for long ago planned tour

Bhairavakona tour: Never planned place for long ago planned tour

DSC00766

DSC00768

DSC00775

DSC00781

DSC00811

DSC00818

DSC00825

DSC00872

DSC00898

DSC00936

DSC00939

DSC00977

DSC01012

DSC01023

DSC01029

DSC01037

 

We never thought that we would go for a tour to this place, Bhairavakona. It is better than what we

thought as you can see some photographs I have taken there.

Sasidhar Kareti
Add Comment
Journalistic, Nature, Travels
Friday, September 28, 2012
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

Weekly Posts

  • Season monsoon: Jag shot
    Season monsoon: Jag shot
  • Reflections
    Reflections
                 It was a nice view of the temple lights reflecting in a near by lake. It may not reflect new dimensio...
  • How's my style?
    How's my style?
    A grasshopper posed a still when I was taking photographs in the fields.
  • In a hallucination
    In a hallucination
    Not all white liquids are milk and not all red stuff contain blood. I thought every living being on earth know this...
  • Meadows
    Meadows
  • Awhh..I'm scared..!
    Awhh..I'm scared..!
    A dragonfly's head looks like a skull with expression 'awhh...i'm scared'.....look at its head, you'll get it..!
  • Diwali in the skies 2k14
    Diwali in the skies 2k14
      Diwali this year has been more traditional and funnier than that of Diwali in the past few years. The lights of joy filled me enough e...
  • Invaded..
    Invaded..
    My running feet stopped at those creatures. the tree was some weird and a motherland to them. My lens pointing out was a alien invasion fo...
  • Bangalore Christmas 2015
    Bangalore Christmas 2015
  • Still to rise
    Still to rise
    These flower buds looked so attractive this morning...!

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer