Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Nature Monsoon touch

Monsoon touch

DSC05383DSC05382DSC05380DSC05314

     The pink rose in the above collage seems to be looking for the missing sun from the monsoon clouds, I think we could even call it as ‘sun-flower’, after all it is also a flower.

     I think the second flower(clockwise) considers itself as peacock, we can notice it opening up petals and looking at the cloudy sky as if it was ready to dance.

     The four petal little honey filled flower pair looked so romantic hugged each another welcoming the monsoon. The last flower, the red rose which seems to be wicked so far looking for a rain drop to drop off its petals and to end up its life.

     The monsoon is a season of refreshment from the hot sunny days of summer not only for plants and flowers but also for the other life including man. It brings water for life on earth. Being the intelligent creature on earth, instead of using we are polluting the natural resources. I think there is no need to warn about it any further, because we all know about it. I’m just remembering once. Save water…..! 

Sasidhar Kareti
Add Comment
Nature
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

Weekly Posts

  • How's my style?
    How's my style?
    A grasshopper posed a still when I was taking photographs in the fields.
  • Bangalore Christmas 2015
    Bangalore Christmas 2015
  • Reflections
    Reflections
                 It was a nice view of the temple lights reflecting in a near by lake. It may not reflect new dimensio...
  • Garden glory
    Garden glory
    These gorgeous flowers blossomed recently in our garden. They look awesome and great to be watched. Enjoy the spr...
  • Dazzling flowers
    Dazzling flowers
    Red chrysanthemum flowers were seen dazzling in my garden. how do you feel looking at them? reply your comments.
  • Flowers in the garden
    Flowers in the garden
    These are the first blossomed flowers in my garden attracting the butterflies in this chilling winter season
  • Diwali in the skies 2k14
    Diwali in the skies 2k14
      Diwali this year has been more traditional and funnier than that of Diwali in the past few years. The lights of joy filled me enough e...
  • Face moods
    Face moods
    We have drawn faces for the eggs before we make a roast from them. It looked interesting and funny. I thought of posting ...
  • Alien visit
    Alien visit
    I saw a UFO's flashing visit in the sky when I was trying to catch some snaps of sky at night...
  • A Eye Feast View for a Better Start
    A Eye Feast View for a Better Start
    It was a fine sunny day,I was looking for a portrait to capture for a better start of my blog 'snaps can speak'. I walked all over t...

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer