Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Abstract Architecture Constructions Funny Journalistic Nature Objects Sea Shores Spiritual Twilight Waters Summer evenings in India

Summer evenings in India



      The summers are very special for the people o India. Child to old everyone treats the summer as a special season in India. The hot temperatures and very hot western winds in south India makes people think as if they were standing on frying pan without footwear. Lagging this situation the taste of the seasonal fruit mango dominates the feel of being heated under sun. That's all for day time. Elder ones  would be readily waiting for the evenings to accomplish their works rather than doing them in hot temperatures. It might be quiet troublesome for the people to finish all their works at the evenings, but not at evenings.   
     
     A summer evening is defined as a sort of play for a child and a kind of sport in the playground for a teenager. A summer evening is a sort of talk-time for those in love and it is a type of funny time with friends.
A summer evening is considered as the playtime for the grandpas with their grandchildren and many more. All this stuff collectively called as 'summer evening' in India and it won't be a much better summer evening elsewhere in this world except India.  
Sasidhar Kareti
Add Comment
Abstract, Architecture, Constructions, Funny, Journalistic, Nature, Objects, Sea Shores, Spiritual, Twilight, Waters
Monday, May 16, 2011
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

Weekly Posts

  • Season monsoon: Jag shot
    Season monsoon: Jag shot
  • Reflections
    Reflections
                 It was a nice view of the temple lights reflecting in a near by lake. It may not reflect new dimensio...
  • How's my style?
    How's my style?
    A grasshopper posed a still when I was taking photographs in the fields.
  • Awhh..I'm scared..!
    Awhh..I'm scared..!
    A dragonfly's head looks like a skull with expression 'awhh...i'm scared'.....look at its head, you'll get it..!
  • In a hallucination
    In a hallucination
    Not all white liquids are milk and not all red stuff contain blood. I thought every living being on earth know this...
  • Brooks beside brook
    Brooks beside brook
    I found this one when I went to take some snaps. It's wonder that my cap with its name 'brooks' looks appropriate beside a broo...
  • Meadows
    Meadows
  • Invaded..
    Invaded..
    My running feet stopped at those creatures. the tree was some weird and a motherland to them. My lens pointing out was a alien invasion fo...
  • Shooting bro in style
    Shooting bro in style
      It is the wonderful start of 2013 for me with the photo shoot of my bro, who never leaves my side. I wish him a very happy new year ...
  • Garden glory
    Garden glory
    These gorgeous flowers blossomed recently in our garden. They look awesome and great to be watched. Enjoy the spr...

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer