Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Twilight Sky burns

Sky burns



    The evening sky was seen to be more furious than ever in this month. May be i think this is a warning of another natural calamity that is going to strike us very sooner. Be alert!     
Sasidhar Kareti
Add Comment
Twilight
Monday, April 25, 2011
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

Weekly Posts

  • Best Friends
    Best Friends
    It was my best present on my birthday to be gifted.
  • Season monsoon: Jag shot
    Season monsoon: Jag shot
  • Face moods
    Face moods
    We have drawn faces for the eggs before we make a roast from them. It looked interesting and funny. I thought of posting ...
  • Thorn origin
    Thorn origin
    We were gone for a walking adventure over 12km outskirts of the town. We really enjoyed the adventure and caught  some weird species of bi...
  • Dew spots
    Dew spots
    Some variety flowers looks attractive in the garden Morning bliss Dragon fly flower caught in the forest Flower that looks l...
  • New year beach shoot!
    New year beach shoot!
      The beach is never changed after the ever trending news about the dooms day. People were seen shooting their pictures and paddling the...
  • Non-invited guests, but it seems not!
    Non-invited guests, but it seems not!
         These dazzlers are of a garden which belongs to one of my relatives and to whom I went today on an occasion. All the relatives are b...
  • The color of happiness
    The color of happiness
    These shots were taken in a happy shoots. Happy shoots! I love them. Every face smiles poses candid to my lens and the fun and enjoyment...
  • Open chance
    Open chance
    This was scene seen in the Jawahar Barathi degree college in Kavali. It seemed to me like the organization offering the students a open cha...
  • 'Ant'icipating nectar
    'Ant'icipating nectar
    An ant seemed to be looking anticipatively for the nectar in my garden.

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer