Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Twilight We call it a day

We call it a day


























An awesome scenery.
Sasidhar Kareti
1 Comment
Twilight
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

1 comments:

avatar
Reply
Anonymous delete February 19, 2011 at 4:53 AM

really spectacular view

Weekly Posts

  • Planetori’moon’
    Planetori’moon’
           I have a strong desire of taking full moon picture with my general digital camera which I use it for the taking other snaps too. Whe...
  • Spiral origin
    Spiral origin
              The chilling rainy season let the birth of new life on this beautiful planet. I think the creeper is a lady plant. Don’t you thin...
  • Best Friends
    Best Friends
    It was my best present on my birthday to be gifted.
  • Caught with precision
    Caught with precision
    Caught with precision with the help of my sister. Finally got it!
  • Into the woods
    Into the woods
  • Thorn origin
    Thorn origin
    We were gone for a walking adventure over 12km outskirts of the town. We really enjoyed the adventure and caught  some weird species of bi...
  • Beware of...???
    Beware of...???
    A temple was located at Talakona and this was the sign tagged to the side by temple's mesh indicating 'BEWARE OF THIEVES'. We we...
  • Dying mother
    Dying mother
    I have seen many farm fields with full of crop and greenery, but never noticed farm like this in this crop season. This above snap is the ...
  • Spy fly
    Spy fly
                The people in our town were wondered to see this chapter flying at very low altitudes for the past few days. A popular newspaper...
  • 'Run' Way
    'Run' Way
    It is the round shaped tiny gravel path we used to jog every morning....! Most of the people from the town come to jog or to do morning exe...

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer