Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Journalistic Urban Child

Urban Child


By looking at the photo one might have think that the boy in it may be from a village. This picture clearly shows the rural character of the town. By this, I came to know that development doesn't exists in the womb of the town, the true face of development appears in the bounds only.
Sasidhar Kareti
Add Comment
Journalistic
Friday, December 3, 2010
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

Weekly Posts

  • Season monsoon: Jag shot
    Season monsoon: Jag shot
  • Reflections
    Reflections
                 It was a nice view of the temple lights reflecting in a near by lake. It may not reflect new dimensio...
  • How's my style?
    How's my style?
    A grasshopper posed a still when I was taking photographs in the fields.
  • In a hallucination
    In a hallucination
    Not all white liquids are milk and not all red stuff contain blood. I thought every living being on earth know this...
  • Meadows
    Meadows
  • Awhh..I'm scared..!
    Awhh..I'm scared..!
    A dragonfly's head looks like a skull with expression 'awhh...i'm scared'.....look at its head, you'll get it..!
  • Diwali in the skies 2k14
    Diwali in the skies 2k14
      Diwali this year has been more traditional and funnier than that of Diwali in the past few years. The lights of joy filled me enough e...
  • Bangalore Christmas 2015
    Bangalore Christmas 2015
  • Still to rise
    Still to rise
    These flower buds looked so attractive this morning...!
  • Shooting bro in style
    Shooting bro in style
      It is the wonderful start of 2013 for me with the photo shoot of my bro, who never leaves my side. I wish him a very happy new year ...

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer