Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Pets Living to die

Living to die


These four little chickens were brought to our house as a play toys for a baby girl of two and half year old. That is a nice experience playing with them. But the real effort raised for their night existence. We have a three roomed home with a shed corridor where we used to reside our pets. But, the real danger lies with the cats. We protected them for a night in our own bedroom. We thought the danger for them would be with the cats and the crows. But we could n't find out that the real danger lied with the baby. One lost its life in her little hands and other three making their living a effort.
Sasidhar Kareti
Add Comment
Pets
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

Weekly Posts

  • Season monsoon: Jag shot
    Season monsoon: Jag shot
  • Face moods
    Face moods
    We have drawn faces for the eggs before we make a roast from them. It looked interesting and funny. I thought of posting ...
  • Reflections
    Reflections
                 It was a nice view of the temple lights reflecting in a near by lake. It may not reflect new dimensio...
  • How's my style?
    How's my style?
    A grasshopper posed a still when I was taking photographs in the fields.
  • Alien visit
    Alien visit
    I saw a UFO's flashing visit in the sky when I was trying to catch some snaps of sky at night...
  • Awhh..I'm scared..!
    Awhh..I'm scared..!
    A dragonfly's head looks like a skull with expression 'awhh...i'm scared'.....look at its head, you'll get it..!
  • His style
    His style
    Shot taken when he was posing randomly for the photographs and finally I chose to shoot this style, his style.
  • In a hallucination
    In a hallucination
    Not all white liquids are milk and not all red stuff contain blood. I thought every living being on earth know this...
  • Brooks beside brook
    Brooks beside brook
    I found this one when I went to take some snaps. It's wonder that my cap with its name 'brooks' looks appropriate beside a broo...
  • Meadows
    Meadows

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer