Snaps Can Speak

moments alive

Menu
  • Home
  • Who's behind this?
  • Share a click
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
  • I too speak
  • Contact me
  • Surprise Me
Journalistic A historical sport

A historical sport

Apple iPod touch 8 GB (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL


'Kabaddi' is a historical game. It is a game of speed, strength, strategy and, most importantly, lungpower. Kabaddi was developed about 4000 years ago to help Indian soldiers develop their self-defense skills. I was happy to see a young team practicing Kabaddi in the play ground & I wish, not to forgot the historical sports of India.....Thanks for the young team for choosing this game.
Sasidhar Kareti
1 Comment
Journalistic
Monday, December 13, 2010
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About the man with an extra lens

I am writer, blogger, techie, geek, creative head of my own own life, love to take photographs as I believe that Snaps Can Speak and I.. hear to them.

Related Posts

1 comments:

avatar
Reply
Anonymous delete December 14, 2010 at 7:13 AM

Nice man we have to improve these historical sports i am happy we should provide some co-operation to them........

Weekly Posts

  • Season monsoon: Jag shot
    Season monsoon: Jag shot
  • Reflections
    Reflections
                 It was a nice view of the temple lights reflecting in a near by lake. It may not reflect new dimensio...
  • How's my style?
    How's my style?
    A grasshopper posed a still when I was taking photographs in the fields.
  • In a hallucination
    In a hallucination
    Not all white liquids are milk and not all red stuff contain blood. I thought every living being on earth know this...
  • Meadows
    Meadows
  • Awhh..I'm scared..!
    Awhh..I'm scared..!
    A dragonfly's head looks like a skull with expression 'awhh...i'm scared'.....look at its head, you'll get it..!
  • Diwali in the skies 2k14
    Diwali in the skies 2k14
      Diwali this year has been more traditional and funnier than that of Diwali in the past few years. The lights of joy filled me enough e...
  • Brooks beside brook
    Brooks beside brook
    I found this one when I went to take some snaps. It's wonder that my cap with its name 'brooks' looks appropriate beside a broo...
  • Invaded..
    Invaded..
    My running feet stopped at those creatures. the tree was some weird and a motherland to them. My lens pointing out was a alien invasion fo...
  • Bangalore Christmas 2015
    Bangalore Christmas 2015

Labels

Abstract Architecture Art Babies Constructions Date Special Events Festivals Freaky Funny Journalistic Life Lights Nature Nights Objects People Pets Photoshoots Places Potraits Sea Shores Seasons Selective Color Spiritual Travels Twilight Undefined Vehicles Waters Wild
Copyright © 2014 Snaps Can Speak All Right Reserved
Disclaimer